Skaill Farm, Rousay Dig
July 6 - July 24Free
- As seen on Digging for Britain Series 8
- The Skaill Farmstead dig is located on the island of Rousay and so you will need to take the ferry from Orkney Mainland. Check out the ferry timetable before you go.
- The site is open to the public from 6th July to 24th July 2020
- Tours are available and archaeologists will be on site most weekdays.
- Click here to check out the background to the project
- Check out 2019 dig here and The Norse Hall Discovery here